Re: [xslt] Strange interaction between <xsl:text> and whitespace in XML output mode

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 06:53:26PM +0200, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
> <xsl:output encoding="iso-8859-1" indent="yes"

you're indenting, well asking for it I don't see the problem in the
output.

> Is this the expected behaviour? If yes, almost all elements in an XHTML
> result document will appear on one line which is still correct but
> completely unreadable.
blank nodes in input and in stylehseet are NOT handled the same way.
HTML serialization rules turn indent in just new line, see the archives
for explanations.
Please check first the XSLT spec, this is expected behaviour.

> I'm not on the list, please CC me.

  See http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html especially the first
links about the XSLt language.