Re: [xslt] [NOVICE] Differences processing Stylesheet from memory vs from fi le

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 08:18:12AM +0100, John Pocock wrote:
> I have just started using libxslt & am having some problems working out the difference between creating DOms in memory and parsing the XML from files.
[...]
> Both 'style & 'doc' are created as in-memory DOMs,  & I have checked them for correctness by saving to file & examining the files. I cannot get the result I expect - in this code, 'it' always ends up as NULL.
>
> If I change the code to save & re-parse the same DOMs
[...]
> Everything works as expected.
>
> Can anyone explain the difference for me, please.

  This means you have made errors when building the DOM, it doesn't
affect serialization but XSLT processing fails. You should have errors
raised somewhere, check them and use a debugger to trace down where
this happens. That's not something we can do for you...