Re:[xslt] debugger callbacks

Have you set xslDebugStatus to something other than XSLT_DEBUG_NONE, see
<libxslt/xsltutils.h>.  You may find you can get the information that you
want using xsldbg :-).

------
Known cavates for the debugger callback functions are:
	o Be careful if you are modifing the data XSLT engine data structures  during
a debugging step as you could put the tranformation engine into a bad state
and give misleading resuilts.
	o Be aware that the callbacks may not be in the same order as you would read
the text source for the XSLT script.
	o The XSLT pre-processing step will remove certain redundant  nodes, such as
comment nodes, from the XSLT script before main work of  XSLT transformation
is done.
	o Line number information may or may not be available for any given XmlNode
due to optimizations done during the pre-processing step
	o Whilst the xslAddCall and xslDropCall are always done in pairs the call
stack depth can get over stated.  This is because transformation of some XSLT
commands, for example xsl:for-each, increase the call stack depth otherwise
there would be no way to know how to "break  out"  of the for loop.

------

Daniel: Maybe these cavates could be added to the libxslt FAQ. I had trouble
when I did  a search on xslDebugStatus in the XSLT API.  And I was suprised
to get a "Error 404"  when pointing my browser at
	http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/XSLT/html/libxslt-transform.html#XSLHANDLEDEBUGGER
as suggested by the "xslHandleDebugger" link resulting from pointing my
browser at
http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/search.php?query=xslDebugStatus+&submit=Search+...
(URL tested on Mozilla and Konqueror).

Kasimier wrote;