[xslt] Support for user defined functions in xsl:key

Hi,

does xsltproc supports user defined functions (EXSLT's <func:function
name="xxx">) in xsl:key? When I try this, I'm getting following error:

xmlXPathCompOpEval: function group-index not found
XPath error Unregistered function in i:group-index(autor)

Using libxml 20507, libxslt 10029 and libexslt 719
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20507, libxslt 10029 and libexslt 719
libxslt 10029 was compiled against libxml 20507
libexslt 719 was compiled against libxml 20507

Is there any chance that this will be supported in next versions of
xsltproc? I need this functionality to implement internationalized
indexes in DocBook stylesheets.

					Jirka

P.S. Please reply also to my e-mail, not to list only. I'm not
subscribed. Thx.

   Jirka Kosek
   e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
   http://www.kosek.cz