Re: [xslt] namespace bug ?

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 12:27:33PM +0100, Bernhard Zwischenbrugger wrote:
> Hi
>
> I had a little problem with namespaces when I updated from
> libxslt 1.0.31,libxml2-2.5.8 to
> libxslt 1.0.33, libxml2-2.5.11
>
> I made a little Testcase the showes the difference:
[...]
> Please have a look at this.

  Can you please check that the problem shows up with the latest
revision first, and more importantly explain what the problem is
when trying to report bugs.
Depending on the filenames I save the exemple to, I get different results.
Please be precise about what the problem, I see

paphio:~/tmp -> xsltproc tst.xsl test.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<testcase xmlns="http://asdf";>
  <notworking/>
  <workaround>
    <a>
<c/>
</a>
  </workaround>
</testcase>
paphio:~/tmp ->

  How is that a problem ? I see

  <xsl:copy-of select="exsl:node-set(document('test.xml'))/a"/>

 it is well known (I don't know how many time I repeated it) that
non-namespaced QName in XPath expression do not select nodes which have
a namespace. In your test a is in a default namespace so /a cannot
select it. Is that the problem you're seeing ? If yes then that's
perfectly normal.