Re: [xslt] Ran into bug during install

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 11:57:13AM -0600, Subramoni Parameswaran wrote:
> I tried installing /usr/local/bin/xsltproc from libxslt-1.0.28-sd-11.00.depot.gz
>
> and I found the following internal error
>
> Internal error. Illegal return code from sol routine. This error occured in function
> "SMC_SelectSoftwareCore", source file "smc_software.c", line 4147. Please give this information to
> your Hewlett-Packard support contact..

  smc_software.c is NOT part of xsltproc source code !
This is extremely suspect, check that your software repository at HP didn't
got corrupted in some way. HP users should download the source from
xmlsoft.org and recompile it locally rather than using HP archives if the
source code is modified in some unreported ways by HP porting center ...