[xslt] uri escaping problem with document

Hello,

I have a problem with the uri escaping and the document() function.
If I want to open the uri http://test/test.php?variable=complete%26value
with document, it opens http://test/test.php?variable=complete&value (so
my php variable has the "complete" value and not the "complete&value"
value).
I have the same problem with # and %23.
I don't know if it's a feature or a bug because these characters have a
special meaning in uri (no pbm with the other characters such like %20).

I think there should be a way to use uri with %26 and %23 characters.

If it's not a bug I'll find a workaround.

Thanks for your help

G.