RE: [xslt] Help with compiling libxslt on HP-UX

Ouch.. (me is culprit) I should have read the docs before replying back to
you :(.

Anyways, to clarify what I was trying to convey : If I change the type of
xmlChar to wchar_t, and, if libxslt code is based on xmlChar (not assuming
char to xmlChar convertibility), then the compilation should not have
complained. (but forget it - I'll start with the docs now :) )

Thanks,
-Madhu

http://xmlsoft.org/