[xslt] document() for opening multiple documents

Hello, All!

I try to use function document()
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#document
for opening multiple source documents, specified in variable
$file-set (using extension exsl:node-set()).

Test case is attached (main script is "xslt-document/test.sh").

When I call document() with variable as first argument, file1.xml
opened from directory "xsl".

When I call document() with exsl:node-set($file-set) as first
document, files from $file-set opened (try to open) from the
current directory.

It's normal?

I read
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#base-uri
but not fully understand it.

For my purposes I need to open all $file-set files from "xsl"
directory. Anybody can help me, please?

--
Regards, Vyt
mailto:  vyt@vzljot.ru