Re: [xslt] xsltRunStylesheet() with IOBuf

I have been running my module with xsltRunStylesheet() code for some
time and I have some random things happening every once in a while. One
thing is that there appears to be a corruption happening in some
circumstances that looks rather peculiar. First of all the first
generated bucket is like 8k vs the next buckets being 4k in size. Next i
managed to grab the corrupted data and it seems like there is some weird
data being inserted before my HTML code the data is ~4k (size slightly
varies in bytes) and it does look like a piece of my source XML file
that was used for this transformation. If I pull the "header padding" I
get the same output I get with xsltproc. This is a new thing for me
seeing it since I switched to xsltRunStylesheet()...

G.F. aka Gena01
http://www.gena01.com