Re: [xslt] xml/xst timings reported by xsltproc.

I noticed that xsltApplyStylesheet calls xsltApplyStylesheetInternal. On
a similar note I could use xsltRunStylesheetUser() with using the
outputbuffer callbacks. Which will save me some code and will output the
desired result (which would result in our cleaner code). The only
question is how stable the the IObuf interface, since there is a bunch
of "Note" messages warning about instability of the code. (I was looking
at 1.0.26 source code)

P.S. Any pointers regarding doing some profiling of libxml? I will try
to look at the code and see what things/variables/settings could
influence the performance difference.

G.F. aka Gena01
http://www.gena01.com