[xslt] Release of libxslt-1.0.27

  This includes a few bug fixes:
    ftp://xmlsoft.org/ and GNOME ftp mirrors
    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/

 This removes a few annoying problems and should solve some of the Windows
path problems:
* bug fixes: spurious xmlns:nsX="" generation, serialization bug (in libxml2),
  a namespace copy problem, errors in the RPM spec prereqs
* Windows path canonicalization and document cache fix (Igor)

  thanks for the bug reports and fixes.

Daniel

P.S.:  Igor, I had to remove the call xmlCanonicPath() in xsltproc on Unix,
       making a hard dependance to libxml2 code not yet deployed gives
       serious troubles, we could either wait a bit and ajust the dependancies
       or copy the code to xsltproc.c until then.