[xslt] Incremental output

Hi,

I have a question about if it's possible to send the output of the trasformation incrementaly.

Now in my apache module I build my file xsl, then applying a xsl I send the output to a string and then I send it to the client.

The problem is that the effect is that the client sees the output all in one time.

Is it possible to send the output to client incrementally?

In this way the client sees the header before and so on.

Thanks for your help

--Marco

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto
è stato inviato per mezzo del sistema