Re: [xslt] <?php ... ?> and <xsl:output method="html">

Am Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2003 03:52 schrieb Brett Kail:

> However, recently I've been needing to generate PHP in addition to
> HTML.  Obviously, the problem with this is that <xsl:output
> method="html"/> does not terminate processing instructions with a
> '?'. I used the search on xmlsoft.org and google, but did not come
> up with a good solution to this problem.
>
> I had considered just closing the php processing instruction with
> an extra '?', as in:
>
> 	<?php ??>

You can use <script language="php"></script> to avoid PIs. But this
doesnt work inside attributes. Or just call a per one-liner after
generating all your files like this

UNTESTED!!

find $HTDOCSDIR \
  -name \*php   \
  -exec perl -pi -e 's/(<\?php [^>]*)>/$1\?>/g {} \;

really dont know if this one-liner is correct, I just wanted to give
you a hint. Same problem as yours appears if you need some javascript
construct with a literal '&' inside attributes (often used to set a
height attribute to something corresponding to the window height).
You just cant output a literal & in xml|html method mode.

kind regards
janning

PLANWERK 6
websolutions