Re: [xslt] C++ bindings for libxslt

Hey, remember back when Daniel Veillard said:
>   Now if only the various C++ writers could unite their efforts and
> come up with a single set of bindings that would be fantastic ! for example
> libxml++ http://libxmlplusplus.sourceforge.net/ and the one from
> Tobias Peters are listed also, maybe sharing code and documentation
> could improve teh overall coverage of the libxml2/libxslt API with C++.

I have suggested a merge with the libxml++ guys. It seems like a good
fit because each release they make looks more and more like xmlwrapp.
The only response that I got was "I never heard of xmlwrapp". Oh well.

--
Peter Jones <unix;c++;crypto;xml;vi;4wd;geek> [ http://pmade.org ]
PGP Fingerprint: 27AD 7922 D3BC 46A3 3627 D7B4 4240 46C3 A41E 844A