Re: [xslt] xslt cvs daily snapshot doesn't compile

>   Like for a CVS checkout, you must run autogen.sh to regenerate
> the configure script.

Actually this fixed the problem, thanx. However I had to edit autogen.sh
file and change automake-1.4 and aclocal-1.4 references to automake and
aclocal for the script to work.

On the other note can you give me any pointers on the parsing routine
whcih is done during the XSL parsing and the parsing routine which is
being run during the transformation. I want to look over the code to see
how hard is it to put a patch together to improve XML attribute
generation performance.

P.S. Thanks.

G.F. aka Gena01
http://www.gena01.com