Re: [xslt] xsl:key bug in libxslt 1.0.31

On Sun, August 17, 2003 16:49 HKT Ian Young wrote:
> Firstly, apologies but I haven't been able to test this with libxslt
> 1.0.32 as I'm on Windows. However, I couldn't see anything relevant
> in the
> ChangeLog.
>
> If there are multiple <xsl:key> elements with the same name
> attribute
> value, only nodes matched by the first appear to be found when key()
> is
> used.

I confirmed there was a problem with this, and made a small change
to the library to correct it.  The corrected source is in CVS, and
the test case you provided works correctly.  I'm sorry I can't help
to provide an updated Windows version.  If it is relatively urgent
for you, perhaps some other list member could assist, otherwise it
will be corrected in the next release.

Bill