Re: [xslt] libxslt-1.0.20 Mac OS X Binaries Available

Hi Daniel,

You wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 07:17:43AM +1000, Steve Ball wrote:
>
>>Binaries for Mac OS X (10.1.5) for:
[...snip...]

> do you intend to maintain those binaries at this address ?
> Basically I'm wondering if I should link to them from the
> web site pages, if you plan to maintain those for some time,
> I will be happy to make that link,

Last time I looked the website already had the appropriate
link in the Downloads page.  The actual address is
http://www.zveno.com/open_source/libxml2xslt.html and this
is on the xmlsoft page.

My intention is to maintain the Mac OS X binaries at that
address on the Zveno website for the forseeable future.

Cheers,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas