[xslt] Re: xsltproc and UTF-8 multi-byte

I finally figured it out.  The XSL file originally had
   <xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="no" indent="yes"/>
When I changed it to
   <xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="no" indent="yes" 
the output finally became the expected UTF-8 text.

--Rick Kwan

P.S.  There was one glitch in my test sample.  Somehow, I got an 
codepoint into it or truncated part of a line...

At Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:57:08 +0800 (HKT), "William M. Brack" 
<wbrack@mmm.com.hk> wrote (in response to me):
>> Given the encoding of the test sample, I can't show it in this
>> mail. But I can send it as a tar.gz attachment to anyone who is
>> interested. I consider it small (30 lines) and reasonably
>> self-documenting.
> Your output _seems_ to be Unicode.  Send me your xsl and xml files
> and I'll take a look.
> W Brack

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]