[xslt] Re: xsltproc and UTF-8 multi-byte

I finally figured it out.  The XSL file originally had
   <xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="no" indent="yes"/>
When I changed it to
   <xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="no" indent="yes"
encoding="utf-8>
the output finally became the expected UTF-8 text.

--Rick Kwan

P.S.  There was one glitch in my test sample.  Somehow, I got an
impossible
codepoint into it or truncated part of a line...