Re: [xslt] Re: [xml] using libEXSLT

Sorry, none of the dynamic functions are supported (they are relatively new).
man libexslt will give you a list of functions but it is sadly out-of-date (my
fault). In addition to the functions listed in the man page, all math and most
dates and times (except date-format element, format-date, parse-date, and sum
functions) are implemented.

Charlie Bozeman