Re: [xslt] Contexts? Tutorial? Example? :)

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 09:52:53AM -0400, Michael Rothwell wrote:
> I'm wondering if there is a guide to using contexts with libxml and libxslt.
> The tutorial shows only the simple case. I've read through the API
> documentation, but would like to also see a recipe for the "right way" to
> use contexts... if someone has one handy...

  Hum, it really depends on what kind of context. Most of the time one
doesn't need to go through that level of the APIs, the contexts are usually
internal data structures used for the processing of one high level "atomic"
operation like parsing a file or running one XSLT transformation.
  Libxml2/libxslt provide access to those in order to allow fine-tuning
of those operations but there isn't a "general" guideline for using those
it is always a case by case use depending on the specifics of the modifications
needed from the default processing.