RE: [xslt] libxslt, Win32, threads

> > Eh? How does glib fit into all this? It is the glib of GTK that you
> > mean, right?
>
> Yes, that one. I'm using the convenience functions from it, like
> g_strdup_printf. I was also using the hash tables, until I found out
> that they were (apparently) causing memory corruption.

At the first sight, which was unobscured by the caffeine filter, I
understood it like libxslt would call into glib on Windows. I rubbed my
eyes, thought this cannot be, what the heck am I missing? Then Peter
Jacobi posted a message with the title saying 'libxml3' and there I
threw a look at the calendar to see if I perhaps slept for a year last
night :-)

Now I have had my coffee, things are clear again :-)

Ciao
Igor