Re: [xslt] installation problem

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 12:56:59PM +0100, Thomas Porschberg wrote:
> I want to install libxslt on linux and HPUX,
> libxml2 is already installed.
> However if I do a make the linker complains
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcposix
>
> Where is the place I can download this library?
> Sorry I searched the net but found not the related
> website.

  Hum, libxslt doesn't explicitely depends on such a library.
There is nothing related to it in configure.in . However,
looking at the generated configure script it seems the script
looks for it, but I have no idea why it does so, and there is no
explicit library requirement about it.

  Also make sure to remove config.cache and make clean when your
are reconfiguring a tree to work on a new architecture.