RE: [xslt] Seg fault handling multiple transformations with XML::LibXSLT

Many of the differences are due to my having a different automake than
Daniel. That's not going to change unfortunately.

However, I have been, and will continue sending all the appropriate
patches back to Daniel for the mainline. My patch kit is now
substantially smaller than it orginally was.

Note: when applying patchs cross-version, remove the following files
from both the patch, and the source tree:
configure
Makefile.in (all instances)
config.sub
config.guess