Re: [xslt] Multiple output files - current status?

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 01:07:43AM -0800, Christopher R. Maden wrote:

> I checked the list archives, and the latest word seems to be that the XSLT
> 1.1 syntax should be used for multiple output documents.  However, what's
> the status in light of the XSLT 2.0 draft?

  I didn't tried to tackle with the 2.0 draft yet. just use xsl:document
construct.

> And is it necessary to use
> version="1.1" in the stylesheet to take advantage of the behavior?

  No, kindof a violation of the spec but it's such a common feature. It's
availble also in the various other extension namespaces, like exslt or
xalan/saxon/xt ones.

> While I have you here... where can I find a list of the built-in
> extensions?  The documentation for extensions focuses on how to add
> them.  It notes that libxslt has some built in, but does not say what they
> are nor where they are documented.

  I didn't yet started to generate the documentation from source for libexslt
like I did for the other parts of the source code. The problem is that part
is very dynamic, new APIs get added on a regular basis. I should try to
automate a chart of all the extensions, it's possible to do but I focused
on seemingly more urgent stuff recently.