Re: [xslt] Free deallocates an already deallocated object

Manuel Barros wrote:
> I am getting a runtime error under MacOS X in my debugger, which states
> that there are multiple frees on an already deallocated object.  I am
> wondering if this is related to the fact that xmlinit is being called
> several times.  This error does not occur under the Mac OS classic
> compilation.

I'm seeing this too.  Didn't investigate further, since I
thought it was my code ;-)

Mac OS X (apparently) has some Malloc debugging tools, perhaps
that would help track it down?

Cheers,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas