[xslt] exslt extension func:script

Hello,

I would like to use this extension of exslt with libxslt, how can I do
it?

I am currently using a apache module mod_xslt with libxslt and libxml2
in a FreeBSD 4.5. Daniel Veillard, at the w3 xsl mailing list, already
suggested a way of doing this, building the module declaring some
headers of exslt and registering it (see below). But the exslt functions
doesn't seem to work as expected -- I must have done something wrong.

Also, I would like to link a script written in php (and other languages
different from java and js), again, how can I do it?

And for everybody envolved in the development, I congratulate you,
that's a very nice xslt processor.

Thanks,

Guilherme Capilé
the suggestion mentioned: