Re: [xslt] Template content problem with python?

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 09:30:22AM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Ok, so I'm playing with the python interface. Here is my
> 'work-in-progress' xslt.py script (laugh if you must, this is my
> second ever Python script :-):
[...]
> $ python xslt.py test.xml http://docbook.sf.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl
>
> I get:
>
> compilation error: file /sourceforge/docbook/xsl/html/synop.xsl element text
> xsltParseTemplateContent: xslt:text content problem
> compilation error: file /sourceforge/docbook/xsl/html/synop.xsl element text
> xsltParseTemplateContent: xslt:text content problem
> compilation error: file /sourceforge/docbook/xsl/html/synop.xsl element text
> xsltParseTemplateContent: xslt:text content problem
>
> Running xsltproc directly doesn't produce this problem.

  Add

        libxml2.lineNumbersDefault(1)
	libxml2.substituteEntitiesDefault(1)

 in your Python module, but the problem might be related to CDATA not being
transformed into text nodes (there is trick in the xsltproc.c module to
always generate only text mode and not CDATA ones). The divergence between
DOM and XPath showing up once again :-\