[xslt] how to produce a libxslt runtime error

Hi I am currently writing a little module that uses
xsltSetGenericErrorFunc()
When I get a compile time error of the XSL and still run the tranformation
I segfault. Therefore I decided, that If that happens, I should just not
continue in that case.
Now to test what happens If no compiletime error occurred, but one occurrs
at transformation-time, I need to produce such an error.

Does anyone have an Idea, how I could produce such an error?

Your thoughts would be higly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Philipp