Re: [xslt] One proposal for dynamic xsl:includes

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 03:43:49PM -0700, Sean McMurray wrote:
> I've looked through the source code of libxslt a little, and think I
> have a way to make dynamic xsl:included possible.

What do you mean by 'dynamic xsl:included' ? Are you trying to
do something like <xsl:include href='$my_style' />' ?
Besides the fact that this would violate the specs., this would
_seriously_ violate the sematic of XSLT's evaluation model
(this is pretty much like introducing assignment into XSLT ...
bad idea).

 Ralf Mattes