Re: [xslt] DTD loading on windows

Jerome Pesenti wrote:
> When compiling the library with VC++ 6.0 I can't get
> the DTD to be loaded...
>
> This seems to be a bug because it works for the "Win32
> Debug" version (instead of "Win32 Release") or when I
> compile it on Linux...
>
> Anybody has had the same problem?
> Thanks,
> Jerome

You use the project files in win32\dsp. These are somewhat outdated.

Use win32\Readme.txt and win32\Makefile.msvc as an orientation and check
that DSP files
* run the win32\configure.js script as the first build step
* compile the same source
* give the same command-line options to the compiler
* use the same runtime

Ciao
Igor