Re: [xslt] XSLT transformation to Plain Text using Python bindings requires using children().serialize()?

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 07:58:59PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 02:19:08PM -0400, Craeg K Strong wrote:
> > Obviously, this code will not compile today, because
> > the only choices are XML and HTML.  Am I missing something
> > or is the API missing something?
>
>   You are missing the fact that the output type is in the stylesheet
> and that you need to process the result document with the stylesheet *again*
> using style.saveResultToxxx to generate the serialized output.
> It is explained in the documentation.

Daniel,

i just realized that 'saveResulToString' is not exported to the
python level. Any reason for that, or should i just send a patch
(i'm not shure whether this would be autogenerated)?

 Ralf