Re: [xslt] Thread safe?

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 03:16:18PM -0700, Jerome Pesenti wrote:
> > Yes.  I use libxml2/libxslt in an apartment threaded
> > COM object (actually an
> > asynchronous pluggable protocol handler for Internet
> > Explorer).  Haven't had
> > any problems as I know what the libxml2/libxslt
> > globals are and make sure to
> > wrap those with thread safe wrappers when needed.
> > Haven't had any thread
> > related problems ever.
>
> Thanks for your answer Mark. But how do you do to
> report the errors (and eventually the debugging
> output) for different instanciations of the COM object
> given that they are forced to use the same context
> (xmlGenericErrorContext)?

  Right, that's a problem, the possibility to register the error
context directly at the xsltTransformContext level should be added
for this. This doesn't sound hard but may requires to touch a bit of
code.
   Could you log this in the Gnome bug tracking database so I'm sure
I don't forget about it ?
      http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html

  thanks,