[xslt] Re: Bug in "xsltProcessUserParamInternal"

Hi again,

> Okay tried to fix this in a simple way:
> http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsquery.cgi?module=libxslt&branch=...

I saw your fix. Unfortunately this will still result in undefined
behaviour on line 867 and probably also on line 812 "xmlFree(ncname);"
To make it bullet-proof you should put an extra

    if (ncname != NULL)

before each line where you need to call xmlFree(ncname).

The best thing in my opinion though, is to put this on line 780
right after name lookup.

if (ncname == NULL)
    return (-1);

This would reflect the error condition instead of trying to put
a "null" key into the hashmap.

Babak