[xslt] Building libxslt 1.1.10 on Mac OS X

Hi,

I've just managed to build libxslt 1.0.10 on Mac OS X 10.1.4. I
had to change the allow_undefined_flag in configure to
"-flat_namespace -undefined suppress" instead of "-undefined
suppress", but that was it. CC on OS X defaults to having a
two-level namespace, as of 10.1 I think.

The reason I'm using 1.0.10 is because libxml2 2.4.13 is the
version in the Fink package tree at the moment and I'm a bit
scared of trying to build it as well as having a Fink version.
Fink is a port of Debian's APT tools for OS X. They're are
trying to bring libxslt into their package tree as well but it
doesn't seem to work yet.

I'm no GNU build process diva so I may have hacked the wrong
file and got lucky, but I thought I'd let you know. Should I
have changed aclocal.m4?

If newer versions have this change then ignore me and sorry to
waste your time. However, if you didn't know about this then it
might be the only thing to change before you can put "OS X" on
your page, ;-). Seriously though, if you are interested in
investigating further what happens to your code on OS X I would
be happy to compile it on my machine.

Good luck with the project!

Regards,

Ben Godfrey