Re: [xslt] Stylesheet debugger for windows - source

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001 k_isdale@tpg.com.au wrote:

> As mentioned on the home page I have run out of
> time to post the source to the web page. As I
> spent all my time creating the precompiled windows
>  version. It is _hoped_ in the following weeks
> I'll have time to post the source to my web site.
>  I have tested this precompiled version on a
> different machine to the one it was developed
> on and all worked well. :-)

I would suggest that you put the source code up sooner rather than later, even
if you just throw a zip file up, because at the moment you are in violation of
the GPL.

Or you could not allow access to the binary. Either move will but you back in
compliance.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio@openservices.net>