Re: [xslt] read XML File - atomic action?

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 12:58:27PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>     Process 1                  Process 2
>     open( ,"r")                unlink()
>     read()                     open(, "w")

note that on Win32 platforms, I believe you can't read from a file,
nor write to it, if it has been unlinked.  Or, that used to be true on
NT a few years ago, I had to change my text retrieval system to
accommodate this.

Lee

--
Liam Quin - XML Core staff contact, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/