[xslt] Re: Eating our own dog food

Looks like a good start Daniel.

You mentioned that the xsl file was available under CVS. I'd like to
look at it to see how you've generated your pages - I'm having some
problems with the whitespace generation and other things from xslproc
that worked fine with the same xsl and xt. Having browsed the web based
CVS I cant find said stylesheet. Could you or any othe list member give
me any more hints on where it is ?.

Regards,

--
Peter Farmer            |  Custom XML software   | Internet Engineering
Zveno Pty Ltd           | Website XML Solutions  | Training & Seminars