[xslt] Eating our own dog food

  I think for the first time I actually used XSLT. And I'm happy
honnestly, I wrote a 350 line XSLT stylesheet and which converts
the old one flat HTML page:
     http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/xslt.html
into the new site at
     http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/
 The same XSLT nearly unmodified was reused for the libxml web site
too (it's site.xsl in CVS).
     http://xmlsoft.org/

 The colors, format and overall design are largely inspired from
the gdome2 web site:
     http://www.cs.unibo.it/~casarini/gdome2/

 This solution allows to very easilly "refresh" the site, while
keeping the content and I can still author it in HTML with amaya
(which I'm so used to that I avoid it's weaknesses instinctively).

   I hope people prefer the new look, I still need to convert the
separate pages, add more links, etc. But XSLT look efficient for
this kind of jobs (and the --html option to process HTML input
instead of XML found a great use in this case).