Re: [xslt] Bug(s) in tests/REC/test-7.7-4.out and numbering?

Thomas Broyer wrote:

> Or maybe we can just always use the first xsltNumberFormatToken in the list
> to store the "non-alphanumeric start token".

Yes, this is by far the easiest solution, and exactly how I had planned
to solve the problem (it was a low-priority issue at the time, and later
I forgot).

IIRC, the only modifications that have to done are

 1. In xsltNumberFormatTokenize: Add an empty token for the initial
    non-alphanumeric token if necessary.

 2. In xsltNumberFormatInsertNumbers: Add code that handles the initial
    non-alphanumeric token (this can be done in several ways).

> I'm a partisan of really easy-to-read code and exact transposition of the
> specs. Here is the (almost) exact transposition of the spec:

If it pleases your aestetic senses, do go ahead.

> It's not too late but it represents a sensible amount of work. If Bjorn
> could spend some time fixing its code (see suggestion on the top of this
> message), it might be better... I'll try to do it myself but I can't
> promise anything, as I'll first have to understand how everything works...

I am afraid that you have to count me out. I am overburdened with other
work, and can barely keep up with the discussions here. Furthermore, I
do not have a need for this fix, so I am not motivated to rework the code.
Sorry.