Re: [xslt] regexp extension?

Daniel Veillard wrote:
> I have a strong bias toward POSIX regexps

I kinda figured you would, and it's more keeping with
standard-ness (although I'm partial to perl-style, myself).

Funny thing, when I went back to look at the exslt page,
they said:
  "For ease of implementation, the regular expressions used
  in this module currently use the Javascript regular
  expression syntax. "

For ease of implementation in javascript, obviously.  I guess
the "currently" leaves it open to use POSIX if we want.

I'll take a look at this stuff and see if I can get something
working.
Thanks

--
bruce.miller@nist.gov