Re: [xslt] template breakpoint complexity, release of xsldbg-0.6.4

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 02:14:39PM +1000, Keith Isdale wrote:
> Also new version of  xsldbg has been released. at
> sourceforge.net/projects/xsldbg.  The new release requires the latest cvs
> source for both libxml and libxslt .  libxslt must to be patched and
> configured and reinstalled with the "--with-debugger=yes"  option enabled.

  You're gonna be happy. I reviewed the patch and it was clean enough that
I included it in. First tests indicated that there was no noticeable speed
penalty to have the debugger included, so I made it the default option
a configure time. There is some warning coming out of your includes it
seems I will have to fix them a bit. I will also probably reshape the modules
in breakpoint/ a bit to look more like other pieces of the libxml/libxslt code.

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsquery.cgi?module=libxslt&branch=HEAD&branchtype=match&dir=libxslt&file=&filetype=match&who=veillard&whotype=match&sortby=Date&hours=&date=explicit&mindate=11%2F05%2F01+08%3A33&maxdate=11%2F05%2F01+08%3A35&cvsroot=%2Fcvs%2Fgnome

> Daniel : Could I have a flag in xslt.h to indicate if debugging is enabled? I
> currently do a grep on the libraries that xslt-config indicates libxslt
> exports to tell if debugging is enabled.

  Yup, of course. I modified xsltconfig.h.in , just check for
WITH_XSLT_DEBUGGER being defined.

> Lastly I think that xmlGetLineNo can be improved, see attached diff for
> debugXML.c (apply to libxml). This is not required but is recommended.

  I will check this later.