Re: [xslt] Memory Free Problem !!

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 12:10:19PM +0900, Kim Eun Young wrote:

> Hi!!!
> I use libxml2-2.3.10 and libxslt-0.11.0.
> Our Program is looping for 24 hours.
> when requesting, Dom is build and After responsed, I call xmlFreeDoc().

 yes, xmlFreeDoc() is the proper way to deallocate an xmlDocPtr.

> I want to know, If called xmlFreeDoc(), completely memory is reallocated???

 For that document, yes. But only that document. If using XSLT you
also need to deallocate the result tree using xmlFreeDoc() and the
stylesheet using xsltFreeStylesheet(). Check the example from the
small tutorial:
  http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/tutorial/libxslttutorial.html

> or xmlCleanupParser() must called ???

 Only to deallocate a few extra global variables used by the library,
not after each document.
 If you still have problems, please read carefully
   http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html

> My English is not very well.. Sorry...[fj)b	blij)z&{+Ybا~

 Your mail agent seems to send some characters I can't read.