Re: [xslt] Segfault while copying a nodeset (document)

Le Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 05:17:05PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog écrivait:
> I may have a trivial patch but I need to test it later before submitting
> it ...

In fact I haven't. I thought that I could prevent the XML_DTD_NODE from
beeing copied with a little change in xsltCopyOf but in fact I can't
because it uses xsltCopyTreeList to do the real job. And I don't want to
change xsltCopyTreeList or xsltCopyTree because they may be used
elsewhere where copying DTD nodes may be perfectly legitimate.

And I probably can't change the data sent to those functions...

What do you suggest to do ?

BTW, to get around the bug I use that :
<xsl:copy-of select="document('test.xml')/*"/>

This way only the XML_ELEMENT_NODE are selected and copied. I loose the
comments but that doesn't matter for me.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com