Re: [xslt] Getting the media type

On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Daniel Veillard wrote:

> > For now I solved it by setting the stylesheet's method to HTML when the
> > resultset's DOM->type == XML_HTML_DOCUMENT_NODE in the call to
> > $stylesheet->transform().
>
>   Oh, of you are looking for the "method" then use the macro
>     const xmlChar *method;
>
>     XSLT_GET_IMPORT_PTR(method, style, method)

I'm looking for the method because if the media type wasn't set in the
stylesheet, then if the method was "html" (either manually set, or by
having the root element of the output document be <html>), then the media
type defaults to "text/html".

How does the above macro differ from doing method = style->method;

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\