Re: [xslt] libxslt/tests/general/bug-41-.*

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 11:09:58AM -0500, Tom Moog wrote:
> The output is "SUCCESS".  What bothers me is that there
> is no <xsl:param> inside template "test".  Therefore,
> how could parameter foo ever become visible in "test" ?

  Hum, you're right ...

 http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#element-with-param
"It is not an error to pass a parameter x to a template that does
 not have an xsl:param element for x; the parameter is simply ignored."

 I should ignore it, I don't ... the part for variable and parameters should
be revamped but I haven't found the time to do it yet,

 Patches welcome, but what is really needed is a static (i.e. compilation
time) analysis of parameters and variables of templates, currently everything
is dynamic and this should be fixed ...