Re: [xslt] xsl:number over include question

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 06:02:39PM +1000, John Hurst wrote:

> I have an XML document split across a number of source files.  The
> root file looks like this:

>   </section>
>   <include file="file1.xml"/>
[...]
> Please, can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong, and how to fix it?

  Well I don't have the time right now to check Number to see what's
happening. I suggest you use the XInclude facility
   http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude

  which is availbale at the libxml2 level. Replace your include elements
with XInclude ones (and you will have a more standard solution), and
pass the --xinclude command line flag to xsltproc.