Re: [xslt] document() can't open files with spaces in filename

Hi again

I have about >500 XML Files in my directory
structure. All of this files have spaces in the
file names and sometimes in the directory name.

The thing I want to do, is to make one document
from parts of this 500 Files (this will be the site navigation).

Do you think that the problem with libxml I/O
will be fixed in near future (one month would be ok)?
Or is the better way to rename all this Files and
make %20 instead of spaces?

thanks

Bernhard