[xslt] Release of libxslt-0.14.0 (pre-1.0)

     Available as usual from:
    ftp://xmlsoft.org/ and Gnome FTP mirrors

   Okay this release is important because I hope it's the last in the
0.X series and that I will be able to release 1.0 next week. So please test
and report bugs.

   There have been some cleanups, features completion work and also some
serious speed improvements especially when loading large valid documents
and when running queries on large documents. The speed gain should be
noticeable:

 - lot of bug fixes, and code cleanup
 - completion of the little XSLT-1.0 features left unimplemented
 - Added and implemented the extension API suggested by Thomas Broyer
 - the Windows MSC environment should be complete
 - tested and optimized with a really large document (the DocBook
   Definitve Guide) libxml/libxslt should really be faster on serious
   workloads

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com