Re: [xslt] Output not going to the end ?

Le Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 06:23:26AM -0400, Daniel Veillard écrivait:
>   Without a complete set of input and XSLT exhibiting the problem
> with xsltproc we are just left with some guesswork. Sorry, doesn't
> work in practice.

Please reread the first mail. I gave complete explanation on how
to reproduce the problem...

> this is likely to be broken. If you use CVS use it for both. I don't
> provide any garantee for such a setup.

Now I use latest CVS for both, but I still have the same problem.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com